Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Fourth Age


Last night we had another fun night of gaming. It snowed food and rained drink, duels were fought, parties betrayed, companions badly injured, halflings won the day, and we now begin a new leg of our campaign.

I’ve been gaming with Harles, on and off, for about fifteen years now. This is Pulcheria's first time playing an RPG, and she says she likes it. I'm not sure whether BillyCheese has played a non-virtual RPG, but it's fun having him involved in this campaign, as well. As always, I enjoyed myself, even if there was not as much action as I would have liked… Right up until Turlin (grrr) had help betraying us from a skilled assassin. We fought through and won that skirmish, but are still a long way away from figuring out what’s going on.

What fun, eh?

4 comments:

Harles said...

The fun part is that we did earn about 500 xp apiece. Level UP!

BillyCheese said...

Well I am happy for the experience. Now I am going to take all weekend trying to figure out where to put the points in. Grr...
There goes that weekend of doing homework. Hehehehe.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Now, if only we could find a way to earn a measly, tiny, few, hardly noticable 75 more points...

Harles said...

No! You will have to wait. You still have not met the Warlord.....