Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Way Too Lengthy

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Just copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times- that means you have lots of friends

1. What is your full name? Ahenobarbus Textor.
2. What color pants are you wearing? White, I hope (pants= underwear; trousers = trousers).
3. What are you listening to right now? Bree making baby sounds. They’re really cute.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A large Capone sandwich (no peppers) from the Pizza Factoria.
5. Do you wish on stars? Nope (most of them are probably extinct, anyway).
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Silver.
7. How is the weather right now? Too bright and depressingly cheerful.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? January, who told me to check my email, so I could see the banned Bud advertisement.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Scilicet deligo eam! Semper illam amabam. Cur?
10. How old are you today? 00011100 (binary rules)!
11. Favorite drink? Bawls.
12. Favorite sport? Canyoneering.
13. Hair color? Reddish.
14. Do you wear contacts? No, but I’ve made contacts. You know who you are. The password is “asparagus.”
15. Siblings? 1 brother, 3 sisters, one brother-in-law, 1 sister-in-law.
16. Favorite month? I vote with Jan: “September – I love fall!”
17. Favorite food? Grilled lamb kabobs, from a specific street vendor in Istanbul.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Pride and Prejudice – the BBC one, not the Mormon one.
19. Favorite day of the year? May 15 (the anniversary of Fetih Sultan Mehmet’s conquering of Constantinople… Oh, and also my wedding anniversary).
20. What do you do to vent anger? Annihilate whatever/ whomever has angered me.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? PVC pipes. I made all kinds of things with them, from swords to water throwers.
22. Summer or winter? Oh, so definitely Summer. Winter bites.
23. Hugs or kisses? From whom? Some people I quite like to kiss, others not so much.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Only if they feel it absolutely necessary to redeem their honor of being the person least likely to respond.
26. Who is most likely to respond? Aliquis. (See question 23).
27. Who is least likely to respond? Nescio quem. (See question 23).
28. Living arrangements? A yellow house on an incredible property.
29. When was the last time you cried? I don’t remember. It’s been a while.
30. What is under your bed? A naughty board game.
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? That I still keep in contact with? Hm… Maybe Aaron Preece? No, wait! It's Michael Davidson.
32. What did you do last night? Rock-climbed.
33. Favorite smell? German chocolate cake with caramel-coconut-pecan frosting.
34. What inspires you? Individuals who overcome their own apathy and lethargy.
35. What are you afraid of? Betrayal.
37. Favorite car? Jeep Hurricane.
38. Favorite Flower? Iris.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? Four. I need to reduce that number by half.
40. How many years at your current job? 4, on and off.
41. Favorite day of the week? Friday (and Monday this semester).
42. What did you do on your last birthday? I honestly don’t remember. Opened a couple of presents, most likely.
43. How many states have you lived in? 2.
44. Have many cities have you lived in? 10, maybe.
45. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 a.m.
46. Diamonds or pearls? Neither.
47. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Incredibles.
48. What is your favorite TV show? Nova, probably. Oo, or maybe the Jeff Corwin Experience.
49. What did you have for breakfast? Tangy BBQ chicken bits.
50. What is your middle name? Jay. My parents wanted to give me the middle name, “Kay,” but thought I’d be made fun of, because of the actor, Danny Kay. Well, guess what, Mom & Dad!? I was made fun of for so many things that my middle name would have been the least of my worries. So, instead I got stuck with the middle name “Crow” (cf. any Old English lexicon).
51. What is your favorite cuisine? Good question. I don’t know. I’m adventurous, and my tastes change with the menu. Why? What are you cooking?
51. What foods do you dislike? Onions and peppers, although I am getting better at dealing with them.
52. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour cream & chives.
53. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Crooked Fingers, title album.
54. What type of car do you drive? ’89 Jeep Cherokee, with a 4.5 inch lift and oversize (31") mud-terrain tires.
55. Favorite sandwich? Reuben
56. What characteristics do you despise? Manipulative, selfish, arrogant, illogical. Refusal to move on with life after a trauma, and take responsibility.
57. Favorite item of clothing? Jan just bought me a new Nike DryFit shirt that I love.
58. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere either in the Mediterranean or Australia. Then again, there's the old standby of San Diego.
59 What color is your bathroom? White.
60. Favorite brand of clothing? Used/ cheap. Fashion's stupid.
61. Where would you retire to? My own private island, and I’d make sure to bring my private jet & helicopter, too.
62. Favorite time of the day? Sleepy-time.
63. What was your most memorable birthday? My ninth. I invited only girls… There were quite a few of them, too.
64. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer.
65. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I’m not saying. I don’t want anyone to feel obligated to reply. Or guilty for not.
66. What fabric detergent do you use? Um… This is a question about cleaning, right?
67. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both. It sucks. I don’t recommend it.
68. What is your shoe size? 42-43 (UK)
69. Do you have any pets? Lucifer and Mephistophilis would probably say that they have us.
70. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? Yea! I’m going to graduate. (Someday). (Maybe).
71. What did you want to be when you were little? An entomologist. I could name the major parts of an insect (more than just the three basic sections) from about the age of 8 on.

1 comment:

Harles said...

um..... nope.