Friday, March 25, 2005

Snow Canyon II


Don't let my legs blind you. Remember, I've been locked indoors up in Logan, due to our horrendous weather, for the greater part of 4 months. This is Bree and I in Snow Canyon. It's a great little park just east of St. George, with some cool hikes. Next year we'll have to remember to get there before March 15, because after that they close some of the rock climbs and certain slot canyons because of possible disturbance to the nesting Peregrine falcons. Not that I begrudge them that. I love falcons. I would like to have seen them on this trip. Maybe next time. We saw plenty of a few Red-Tailed Hawks, a couple Vultures and plenty of Ravens, though.

1 comment:

BillyCheese said...

Snow Canyon is a nice place. I have been there a couple times while I was visiting relatives that lived in St. George. We would get taken up the canyon to where a trail was created and ride the bikes back to the house. It would take about an hour to get back to the house. But it is nice to cost through there and look at the landscape. Good Times.