Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Backpackin' Bree


I've come to a very insightful conclusion: I've been using this site to perfect my work avoidance. Back when school was still in session, you'll notice, my posts were frequent. Since the semester ended I've done practically nothing to it: nada; nil; zero; zip; zilch; squat. So, "why the change of heart today," you ask. Well, the answer is obvious: I've been picking up applications for gainful employment. Work avoidance is, therefore, back on the table!

In this picture, taken by the enviable Pulcheria, our little Beemer is happily riding on the back of her daddy, thanks to his Father’s Day present (given just a bit early). She was perfectly content to ride along wherever I went for about an hour. Even then, it was I who called it quits (dinner, you see) not her. Once this weird weather pattern allows some trails to dry out a bit, we’ll test the new product in earnest.

No comments: