Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gray Cliff Springs (revisited)


Last June my cute little family drove up to Gray Cliff Springs and hung out. We decided that today would be a good time to repeat that activity. Bree liked it much more this time around.


She splashed in the shallows, walked in the stream, threw rocks and generally enjoyed herself.



She even convinced Pulcheria to get her feet wet and walk down the streambed with her.



It's one of my favorite places in the valley, and I'm glad I'm not the only one in my family to think that it's pretty darn cool.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Great to see such a beautiful family and such a beautiful place. Makes me miss you. Hell, the wall makes me miss you guys! Hope to see you soon in person!

BillyCheese said...

That looks like a very relaxing place. I wish I had a jeep or something with clearance to go in the hills.

Harles said...

Kinda fond of that place myself! ;)