Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lost Investment

Since the photo below has a headshot (en passant) of Bree, it barely squeaks in.

So, imagine you’ve been slowly investing. Everyone needs a certain amount to survive, but say you’ve managed over the last 12 years to take what you bring and pack a little extra away. Say you’ve done remarkably well, and have saved about 30% of what you needed to use. Now that’s a remarkable investment. Impressive, huh? Wouldn’t you feel great if that were you? Wouldn’t you feel terrible if you suddenly lost it all? Well… That’s what happened to me. And I did it on purpose.

The unfortunate part of my savings is that it wasn’t money which I hoarded. It was excess calories. So, to date, I've lost 30% of my body weight over the last ~4 months and am feeling fantastic. At the risk of arrogance, I would even say that I look slightly less terrible. Look at the photo and judge for yourself.




















Yes, I am sucking in - but only a very little bit. ;)

3 comments:

BillyCheese said...

That is awesome!!! I wish I had such a will to lose. That is definitely commendable. Any plans on continuing?

WildBound said...

WILD!!!

Mark Robbins said...

Great job!!! Truly inspirational.