Saturday, August 18, 2007

Suson Park

Bree and I took a mid-morning excursion to Suson Park (ca. 15 minutes away) to play with animals. It made a nice break from the usual swing/slide/run around type park play we've been doing in the hot, hot weather. Because the temperature was far more congenial than it has been, the trip was great!

Below is a great little gadget introduced to me by friends and fellow bloggers. Use your mouse to manipulate the cube. It's fun, don't be shy.





bright red playground slide
scorches thighs in summer’s height –
play must wait a while

3 comments:

Pulcheria said...

Nicely done - and not just because you impress me so easily!!

Desertbound said...

Cute pictures! I've just caught up reading all of your posts and watching all of your videos. I must say you have a lovely home and 3 cheers to the sis-in-laws for coming to give a helping hand to you and Pulcheria. I feel her pain. And nausea. And fatigue. I remember it well. Miss you guys tons. Blogging makes you seem not so far away.

Wildman said...

Though not nearly as dramatic as Zions, Left hand fork, or the hotsprings in Spanish Fork, those look like some beautiful parks. I am glad that you are finding some places to play and reconnect.

Love you