Thursday, March 03, 2005

Drip, Drip, Drop


Okay, okay, so I am probably being a little too harsh on Logan weather. After all, it is starting to melt, even if just a little bit. Only a few hours ago there was a gigantic icicle hanging from my roof. I went out to take a picture of it, just now, and it had fallen to its doom. This picture shows the now uninterrupted view which also used to show the aforementioned icicle. Even though it's melting slowly, it is still, in fact, melting. Did I mention how slowly it's melting? If not: it's melting slowly.

At any rate, enough apologies. It's time for me to get back to work. Papers to write, Greek to translate, Latin to be tested... So much self-torture, so little time.

3 comments:

Harles said...

It can't be too cold! We were boating yesterday!

Bong said...

a penchant for self-torture, i see. a kindred spirit.

Bong said...

Coming from the tropical islands of the Philippines, I'm sorr i can't relate to what you might feel about snow, and such. Anyway,here's a quote i came across, and i thought i'd share it with you:

In the midst of winter, I finally realized that deep within me there lay an invincible summer.
~ Albert Camus