Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Runoff


Oh, I can't wait until Spring Break. I've got so much to do that I've got to spend the first part of it writing papers, finding connections, and being logical. As soon as that part's done, though, I'm off to find the sun. Logan is terrible! Yesterday's high temp was 30*, but an hour's drive would have gotten me at least to 50*! Amazing. We've still got quite a bit of snow on the ground, but down in Salt Lake, or even Ogden, they've got nothing in the valleys. Aargh! I want to go somewhere warm for Grad. school! Maybe I'll make that my primary criterion.

white turns clear with warmth
cascades down rock and sheer cliff
brown returns to green

3 comments:

Harles said...

Ah! Don't forget the continuation of the campaign early in that week!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You may rest assured, I have not forgotten! I am looking forward to it indeed. But I am also looking forward to heat.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You may rest assured, I have not forgotten! I am looking forward to it indeed. But I am also looking forward to heat.