Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Need a Map?

Okay, here's a real update. I'll make it quick since I'm still working on final projects.

So, on 2 May 2008 I ordered a T-shirt. It was funny and I value humor as a proper exchange of monetary equivalency. Especially if I can wear it. Anyway, I had ordered from the site before, so I knew it was quality.

Here's the tracking information.

Keep in mind that Earth City, MO is only a 25 minute drive from my doorstep. Can you figure out this delivery-path? Grrr. Frustration.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just awesome. It's times like this I wish there were an option to just pick it up in person. Save everyone the hassle, time, and cost of shipping. Cool shirt, btw.

Canyonsrcool said...

Now that is service.

BillyCheese said...

That is pretty bad. I have not been impressed with the fedex/usps shipping. I know the dhl/usps is bad and I am sure the ups/usps are just as bad. A friend had a package go this method and it took several days to go from SLC to Nibley.

I did once hace a package go from central California, made its way to texas, up to Denver, to SL, and finely to me. As I watched the tracking info, I was worried that it would circle Utah before getting to me.

CowboyBob said...

Systems are always more important than people in this world as demonstrated by the elections.

Desertbound said...

Do they use the same maps we do?

Anonymous said...

How funny! Good post! Hmmm....makes so much sense when fuel costs what it does! Love the shirt. You haven't changed much...;P

WildBound said...

Nice.